Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Localization efforts starting

So far the tests are running fine. Several bugs have been found and a few missing features have been implemented. It all just looks like it works ;-)

A few days ago a new sub-project has started: localization. The first targeted language will be Polish. Now you can easily choose the Polish template (the "fresh site") and several buttons and interface elements are now in Polish too.

I hope this will go on.

Watch this blog! The Wikidot.com project will start really soon!!! ;-)

Comments:
I was looking for free hosted wikis and came across wikidot. I love that it *doesn't* use a wysiwyg, and am really impressed by the list of modules already availble.

But I read that it's developed by a team of ONE, I was just floored! Wow.

I have programming geek envy of your accomplishments!

Oh and, thanks for the great work :)
 
Great wiki! Hope to help to localize it into Chinese soon :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?